Sunday, August 21, 2011

Samantha Marie


All Samantha ever wanted to be was a star. But she was always told that she wasn't good enough wasn't pretty enough..things like that. So when she moved to bridgeport with dreams of stardom in mind she would never imagine this could happen never imagine that vampires were real...There was an old bedtime story that her mother told her that once her grandfather had been a vampire but he wasn't bitten he was born. Samantha had never believed her of course I mean it was just a bedtime story..right?
Traits
over-emotional
star quality
unlucky
Im sorry but I've forgotten her other traits >.<

CC List
Hair-Peggy
Shirt-Unknown
Pants-Unknown
Shoes-Unknown

I got her hair shirt pants and shoes through the exchange and I only know that her hair is from peggy because I've seen it on her site I think its donation though. When you download her you should get everything. :)
be good to her! Lotso' love ~ Lovely xoxo
click dis for the lovely sim! <3

4 comments:

  1. She's awesome lovely! :D Can I just ask you something? Is there anyway to make a sims CC transferable?
    I really do love her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @avid are you asking me if there is a possible way to make her CC transferable or are you asking if I have any idea to make it transferable? Cause as far as I know there isn't

    ReplyDelete